Facts about Ms Dhoni
Full name:- Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Born:- 7 July, 1981
Place of birth:- Ranchi
Height:- 5 Feet 9 Inches
ODI Debut:-23 rd december 2004
Test Debut:-2nd december 2005
Achievements of Ms Dhoni
- Was the captain of Indian cricket team in the year 2007 when India won the inaugural T20 world cup.
- Received Padma Shree, the fourth highest civilian award of India in the year 2009.
- Was the captain of Indian cricket team in the year 2011 when India won the 50 overs world cup.
- Was the captain of Indian cricket team in the year 2013 when India won ICC champions trophy.
- Received Padma Vibhushan , the third highest civilian award of India in the year 2011.
Craze Of Ms Dhoni
Ms Dhoni has a great fan following in India. Specially in IPL the crowd always cheer for dhoni when he comes to bat and the spectators enjoy his batting when he is in great form. Like Sachin Tendulkar is admired by every generation, Ms Dhoni is also loved and admired by all the generations be it kids, youngsters, adults and senior citizens.
Ms Dhoni retired from test in 2014 and on 15 august 2020, on social media he announced retirement from all forms of international cricket. People were very upset regarding his retirement. He has built such good relationships with his fellow cricketers ,that on the same day Suresh Raina also announced his retirement from all forms of international cricket.
Ms Dhoni- Role Model
Following lessons can be learnt from Ms Dhoni:-
- Keep believing in yourself.
- Focus on your work.
- Remain cool minded even in most difficult situations.
- Be a leader not a follower.